Just in the knick of time, a mere week before the official move-out date from our current apartment, we received notification of the location for our next abode. A few fun facts about the state where we are headed:
1. Home of the first Subway System
2. Home of the first basketball game (played in 1891)
3. Home of the first United State's postal zip code (01001)
4. Home of the first Thanksgiving Day celebration (in 1621)
5. Home of the first college established in North America (if we tell you the college name, it would be even more obvious, so we'll attempt to let the suspense hang a little longer...)
6. Official State Dessert: Boston Cream Pie
Have you all guessed it?
Massachusetts here we come!