I have had some unexpected time on my hands recently, because my work ended up not approving me to have additional hours this semester as I originally understood it would. Granted, I could mope about less work meaning a few less dollars to spend, but instead I am reveling in the silver lining of TIME, lots of glorious time. Here are some things I have done with my newfound free time:
- sleep (much needed, I assure you--lots of naps have made me a happy camper)
- teach (volunteer ESL classes for our apartment complex) Meets every Tuesday/Thursday morning from 9:30-11:00 am in the multipurpose building and we have a lot of fun. I am doing the Tuesday morning ones; if you want to join please do!
- read (the Book of Mormon mostly as I have a deadline approaching to meet my goal)
- run (good times on the treadmill with a favorite movie...currently am halfway through a Fox Faith-film called The Ultimate Gift)
- sit (the baby variety). In the past couple weeks I have provided loving childcare to babies Mary, Brooklyn, Marshal & Luke...and a few random older kids thrown in who helped entertain those last two on the list. (We really did have fun, Sara & Sheldon--and thanks for the movie night and all that good food!)
- clean (hah! I wish! Currently have three baskets of laundry that need folding and a dryer rack of dishes to unload, so on that note I am going to get off the computer and go make my wish come true)