Friday, April 17, 2009

To dispel the rumors

Lest anyone mistakenly think (by the contents of those last two posts) that we are budding hippies, I caught Jerry on camera last week enjoying a good ol' generic ice-cream/Shasta rootbeer float.

We have to date broken all but two of the glasses we got for wedding gifts, so when we found these Coca-Cola glasses on sale recently it seemed like a cute idea. However, it makes Jerry have subliminal promptings to drink more soda now, so we may have to put them away except for special occasions.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love that one of your labels for this post is "proof of our humanity". Oh, but after you brought exotic vegetable chips to the work party, I'm still going to think y'all are budding hippies. And love you for it.

Angela said...

MMMM, now I want a rootbeer float! Thanks guys for the temptation and great idea for dessert. By the way Courtney I JUST found out today while your husband was HT us that you are pregnant. I guess that is what I get for not being in RS for happy news the last couple of months. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! We are very happy for you and can't wait to see how adorable he/she will be.

Jason and Jami Thomson said...

Hahahaha! You make me laugh :)