Monday, February 22, 2010

Chewing Stage, wide-opened eyes, and laugh

(You will discover pretty quickly that this is J's writting, because simply I don't write as well as C does.)

So, I am trying to post some Little's pictures here for my HK family. Flipping through the camera, I quickly realized that he is at a chewing stage (I just made up the name); since most of his pictures taken when he was chewing on something. In fact, whatever you give him goes straight to his mouth....

Let's put him down on the play-mat...














Put him in his swing...














Since he's chewing on everything in the house, let's take him out...










The other night, after C's visiting teaching, she called home. Little hearing mommy's voice and seeing the bright cellphone-screen gave this expression. Well, it was obviously an "eye-opening" experience for him.





Little started to laugh; and it's been a few times now. But, every we grabbed the camera, it's too late. Here is a minute-long of what we can get. Note how tight he "holds on" to me.

We got some professional pictures done yesterday. Hopefully we can post them in a couple of weeks. C didn't see this post yet, let's give her a surprise.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

cute-E!

C Tam said...

that's true, he is chewing on stuff in all the latest pics. I never noticed til you pointed it out! Thanks for doing a blog post, sweet husby!

LittleFamilyJL said...

So cute! And very well written J!

Valerie said...

That oral stage lasts for a loooong time! I like the wide eyes reaction of Mommy's voice coming out of a cell phone. I'll have to have the two teenagers re-hook my sound so I can catch Little's giggles in the video!