Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sitting Up

Since he can't quite sit up unsupported, I was concerned that Little outgrowing his infant seat would cause a few problems when we went out. But I needn't have worried; he has just enough control to enjoy himself in a high chair at restaurants:
Sorry that picture above is so blurry--it was taken with Jerry's phone, plus that Lo wouldn't quit flailing his arms.
And buckled into shopping carts works pretty well too! We couldn't get him to look at the camera for this shot, because he was so fascinated by the shopping cart.



2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm living vicariously thru you, did you know that? Since a baby isn't on the horizon (altho I really wish it was) I just have to live thru your stories and photos. Cutest baby!!

Valerie said...

Are those slippers, Little is wearing with his overalls? Has he fallen asleep sitting up in the shopping cart, yet?