Monday, January 10, 2011

The Second Time

I don't feel like fixing the order of these photos. We had a yummy breakfast today: While our mattress protector was in the laundry, we used mirrored silver vinyl to protect the mattress. I am waiting for the fifth load of laundry to come out of the dryer in the past 12 hours or so.
Memory foam drying on top of a few kitchen chairs.




Lo Lo caught some kind of bug. I think from church yesterday. Last night he (and therefore his parents) slept little, and instead spent our time cleaning diarrhea & vomit out of the carpet, blankets, mattress, mattress pad, and mattress pad waterproof cover which had shifted thereby letting liquids soak into the memory foam. Then we ate Chinese buns for breakfast this morning. It was a good bonding time as a family.
Jerry had to go to work still this morning because he has a lot on his plate to accomplish. I feel sorry for him. I had a nice morning nap with that Lo who appears to be feeling better (fever is abating already). Good times. It is the second instance in my short parenthood that our baby has vomited all over me. Hopefully the last time, but I'm not counting on it.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Glad your family is on the mend, too.