Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ocean Park Continued...

Ocean Park was a highlight of the whole trip! Cable cars helped us rise above the jungle-heat below.

Jerry enticed me to go see the pandas by saying, "they are really entertaining to watch, compared to other zoo animals that just lay there, since 90% of the day pandas eat and play and move all around." That statistic might be less than scientifically accurate, or else we apparently got to the Panda family during one of their rare evening naps. All five draped themselves in various positions across their enclosures. Granted, they are incredibly adorable even while dozing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister Steele :)
(Okay, I guess you're not that anymore, but it's how I'll always think of you!) So good to read about your adventures and to get more up to date info/pics of you and your husband. I'll be a blog reader of yours from here on out *G*
-Holly Smith

Anonymous said...

I love the blog! It looks like you had a great trip and are probably sad its over! I am excited to read future blog posts!

Trina said...

I'm so glad you made it to the blogging world. I love getting caught up on peoples lives and it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do with you. Hong Kong looks wonderful. I'm so glad you were able to see the in-laws!