Monday, January 25, 2010

So glad when Daddy comes home


I love the weekends. It is nice to have Jerry home more--we always talk a lot and get caught up on projects and to-do lists...and he generally does 99% of weekend diaper changes.


Little was sure enjoying this particular diaper change. The video turned out dark because I didn't know how to lighten it (Jerry showed me afterward), but the sound is the more important part anyway.


And sorry for making all our posts be about the baby. I know it must get boring to most people after awhile, but there are a few adoring grandparents out there who can't get enough, so I keep it comin!

2 comments:

Little Family Fun said...

Hooray! The video worked!
And man Little sure is a cutie! LOVE that smile!!

Valerie said...

Grandma and Grandpa Steele love it!