Thursday, September 23, 2010

As requested: Behold The Walker

It was brought to my attention we haven't really posted a video of our precocious Little Toddler.  I suppose I never felt like we had any "good videos," since all our videos of him toddling around happen to also show our messy house, or me wearing nothing but my unmentionables, or whatnot.  So I just decided to forget about my shame in the name of sharing that Lo's cuteness with the world:  Behold the walking.  And notice him carrying stuff.  I'll have to get some better videos up here someday.  Wish I knew how to edit videos.  That might be helpful for future posting needs. Oh, and when I mention the obstacle course in the video, that was just refering to the way the table legs stick out clear to the opposite wall, so every time Lo walks past he has to weave his head around funnily.  Good times.     

5 comments:

Madry Family said...

He is so cute!! Saraih just started walking also and I can't believe how fast they grow up!! Your little one is getting so big :)

Becca said...

WOW! He can really go! Hoping my lil man doesn't get going too early. He already scoots all over the room on his back and trying to on his belly. I miss being able to know he will stay where I leave him.

Valerie said...

We'll have lots of nice obstacle courses for Lo to maneuver threw when he comes to visit in nineteen days. We'll make sure that there is a "table" for the stairwell, too. Love you, Lo; can't wait to see you!

Anna said...

He's doing so well! I'm jealous. Since Lo and Rachel are only a few days apart, it's hard for me not to compare!

Valerie said...

Response to Anna: Girls are generally slower than boys with regards to large motor skill development, although I know two male babies, days apart in age from Lo; the one is still crawling and the other, who is older than Lo is not crawling, yet.